Make a Donation!
Thank you for showing interest in the work of Dragon Claw. We get support from volunteers, from partners and from grants and donations. Dragon Claw is a national charity registered with the Australian Charities and not-for-profit Commission with ABN 73621371775 so your donation is fully tax deductible.
Back to making a donation! We would love to get a little cash support for our core purpose. We are always struggling from hand to mouth as a volunteer workforce trying to make ends meet. The following is a list of project concepts:
- Developing smartphone applications to support members and their relationship with clinicians;
- A national marketing campaign to all Allied Health providers in Australia as part of care coordination;
- Develop webcasting as the second stage of building online communities;
- Sponsor the production and distribution of a Dragon Claw White Paper to government and other stakeholders;
- Supporting country specific press marketing in India,Canada,USA and Australia;
- Developing a telehealth service as the third stage of building an online community for members focused on crisis and medication management;
- Development of a sister relationship with similar overseas organisations;
- Development and production of indigenous support material dealing with rheumatoid disease; and
- Develop research funding to encourage and improve patient centricity across the health system.
- Dragon Claw GIFT FUND, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Account: 062000 - 16849830. If needed our SWIFT code: CTBAAU2S
- Alternatively deposit via PayPal : select 'send money'; then ‘friends and Family’; then amount.
Make a donations over AUS$500 and have a large full colour poster sent your way of any image of your choosing from the website.
Donate in lieu of gifts or flowers
For birthdays or special occasions, your guests may wish to make a donation in lieu of presents. This can also be the case for funeral services. We are grateful for all gifts-in-lieu.
Leave a gift in your will
A bequest to Dragon Claw, no matter how small, will make a difference to the lives of people affected by rheumatoid disease.
If you wish to leave a bequest, you may use the following wording:
"I bequeath to Dragon Claw Website Developments Pty Ltd ACN 169406982 (a specified sum, or the residue of my estate), free of all duties. The receipt of the Secretary or other authorised officer shall be a complete and sufficient discharge for the executor(s)."
Most importantly, we recommend that everyone obtains expert legal advice when making or amending a will. If needed we may be able provide a professional to amend your will (Australia only).
Become a corporate partner
Corporate partners play a vital role in supporting our organisation. The support of your organisation can help us to fund important activities, develop new programs and implement programs to increase self-help and care co-ordination.
Whether you are looking to improve your Corporate Social Responsibility, develop a healthier workforce, further promote your brand or invest in the health promotion space – a partnership with Dragon Claw can help.
Employees can make small, regular donations to Dragon Claw through their pre-tax pay. Workplace giving is a win-win solution as it gives employees a tax-effective way of donating to charity, increases engagement and social impact of the business, and ensures regular funds for us.
As an employee, you can request a donation be made to Dragon Claw through your payroll team.